10. It's cold and flu season.
9. Everything that is exposed (and even things that aren't) become numb within minutes.
8. Everything is dead and depressing. Especially the flowers.
7. There is one choice for my hairstyle today: wet (occasionally with snow sprinkled on it)
6. No luck at spending any pleasurable time outside. Too cold.
4. Ice hides around every corner waiting for you to slip.
3. The wind is 2,734,476,179,093 times worse when it's cold.
2. The sun hibernates for 5 months.
1. I hate cold.