Sunday, June 28, 2009

My Deep, Dark Confession

I have a confession. There is a poster hanging up in my room. It has been up there for quite a few months, since January, I believe. Here it is.


In my defense, I did not put the poster up. It was put there by my older sister and I found it quite hilarious. Then I watched an episode. The acting was terrible, the storyline was very typical, but cheesed up. Is it strange that I enjoy how awful it is? I find it entertaining and funny. Is this wrong? I am now a fan of the Jonas Brothers.


1 comment:

Meagan said...

Dear Kim,
I miss you. I love that you went to the HSM concert. I am really sad that I missed it. And I think it's hilarious that you enjoy the Jo Bros now. Let's hang out soon. Waiting until fall is too long.

Meagan

PS. Please write in your blog more often. I highly enjoy it!